A.I.R. Project Development
AIR understands its clients' needs and provides real solutions that optimize total investment while mitigating project risk.
Evaluation involves the development of an effective Project Plan and a thorough assessment of project goals, challenges, and needs.
- Clearly define client's overall investment goals
- Pre-development, planning, investigations and analysis
- Develop conceptual budget, master development schedule and scope definition
- Optimization of investment vs. operations needs
- Delivery of an overall Project Plan that meets the investment goals
- Project protocol and communications platform
Design management-details the specific design of a project.
- Confirm all project assumptions
- Identify project skill requirements
- Buy-out appropriate project team
- Design efficiency, management and optimization
- Owner, brand and operator design endorsement
- Regulatory buy-in, approval and permit delivery
Implementation-fulfills a project's design plan.
- Project intensive for entire team on project goals and expectations
- Implement construction management plan
- Source, qualify and solicit construction buy-out
- Quality control
- Manage the change order request process
- Manage submittal/shop drawing process
- Real time and transparent project progress reporting
- Timely and efficient start-up, commissioning certification and turnover process